pursuant to EU Regulation no679/2016 ("GDPR") and of Legislative Decree196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
This information (hereinafter"Information") is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 and the subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter, collectively"GDPR")") and describes how the company identified in the following paragraph collects and processes Personal Data (the term"Personal Data"will mean all the categories of data listed in point 3. below, considered jointly) of users or customersThis Notice is valid for all activities of collection and subsequent processing of Personal Data - both online and offline - through the various channels, such as the websites of Ottagono, in particular www.pasticceriaottagono.it and www.barottagono.com ("Websites"or"Site") the apps, social networks, physical stores, and, more generally, all the activities described in this Notice.
WHO WE ARE
The Octagon of Lo Faro C& M, corso San vito, 71, Mascalucia 95030, PI:02477820878, TEL:+39 0957273466, MAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter"Ottagono") is the owner of the processing of Personal DataOttagono pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data processed in carrying out its activitiesActivities include:
- management of e-commerce activities carried out through the Sites (management of the purchase of products and services from the virtual store and related activities);
- management of the Sites (egmanagement and development of the Sites and services for users, including the management and operation of cookies);
- management of physical stores under the Ottagono brand;
- offer of specific services relating to the same (egcourses and events inside the shops).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU MAY BE COLLECTED
As part of its activities described above, Ottagono may collect the following categories of Personal Data concerning you:
- Contact details - name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address and any other data you voluntarily provided within the Sites to proceed with online orders and to register.
- Payment data - information relating to the purchase made by you and the related payment (egcredit/debit card number, IBAN)These data will be processed to the extent necessary in case of periodic payments, and if you have not opposed the processing by changing your settings from"My account"of the Sites, from the"Payment Methods"section saved for subsequent purchases.
- Use of the website - information relating to the ways in which it uses the Sites, opens or forwards Ottagono communications, including information collected through cookies;
- Data provided by third parties (eg:postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies) - all Personal Data that Ottagono receives from other sources to perform its services.
- Social Log-In - information relating to your Social account as well as other data provided by you to the Social Network used to log in to the Site, which can be communicated based on the privacy preferences that you have set on this Social Network .
As a rule, Ottagono will not process Personal Data concerning personal beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information relating to health, sexual life or sexual orientation (hereinafter"Special Categories of Data")In the event that it is necessary to process the Special Categories of Data, Ottagono undertakes to process such data in accordance with the applicable legislationThe legal basis of this processing is, as a rule, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, it being understood that Ottagono will ask for your explicit consent if there is no concrete legal obligation for the processing of such Data.
a) TECHNICAL COOKIES:These are cookies necessary for navigation as they allow correct use of the Site and its full functionalityThey include cookies that allow the creation of a personalized account, access, content display in the chosen language at each access, recognizing which country the user is connecting from (and remembering this setting in future accesses), and order managementThese cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site and their deactivation could compromise the experience and the success of navigation.
In particular, we use technical cookies for the following purposes:
- for the management of dynamic web pages, for the geographical identification of users and for the management of last-accessed data;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the web pages;
- for the functioning of the forms (egcourse registration form);
- for the management of data relating to the amounts and products of the orders;
b) ANALYTICAL COOKIES:used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the siteEg:
- Google Analytics:the site uses the Google Analytics tool to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the siteThis tool uses third-party technical cookies for its operationInformation on the processing of privacy by Google is available at the following link:http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html Information on the cookies used by Google Analytics, collection and use of this data are available at the following link:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajsInformation to deny consent to the use of third-party cookies by Google Analytics is also available at the following link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
c) THIRD-PARTY PROFILING COOKIES FOR MARKETING/RETARGETING:they are cookies from third-party companies that allow the collection of information about the user to allow a more specific and/or personalized promotional communication to the userThey include cookies relating to the insertion on the Sites of advertising banners relating to third-party companies or products chosen or viewed by the user, or similar or similar products.These cookies can be deactivated without preventing correct navigation on the Sites, however their deactivation involves the receipt of promotional messages that may not be of interest to the user.For more information on the profiling cookies currently installed on the user's terminal, review the privacy policies of third parties and change the preferences expressed, users can consult the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
Ottagono will be able to collect the navigation data and/or collected through the cd"Cookies"The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Sites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocolsThis information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
The user can always decide to block, delete, disable cookies or other similar technologies through the settings of his browser or deviceThere are many different browsers:each different browser (and in some cases also each different version of the same browser) has its own procedure for deleting cookies.Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as the features and options offered may varyIt is therefore advisable to visit the support pages of your browser to obtain more informationFurthermore, the user can change the settings relating to Ottagono cookies, including their activation and deactivation, by accessing the dedicated section linked from the footer of the Sites under"Cookie Settings"The complete deactivation of cookies could preclude many features, or the correct navigation or display of the Sites or other web pages.
Acceptance and Waiver of Cookies
At the time of the user's first access to the Sites and, in any case, until a choice is expressed, the user will be asked to provide his consent to the use of third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies.In particular, consent may be provided by continuing to browse.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Ottagono may collect and process your Personal Data, according to the respective activities of competence, according to the methods indicated below:
- if you register on the Sites or if you register via apps, social networks or other websites in the ownership or availability of Ottagono;
- if you make online purchases or sign up for loyalty programs, or prize events, or for the issue of the Ottagono Card;
- if you subscribe to the newsletter relating to the virtual store or individual stores;
- if you contact Customer Service;
- if you enter your personal data in order to calculate a quote;
- if you provide your Personal Data in physical stores (eg:in the context of promotional activities, prize events, on the occasion of participation in courses and events, requesting information and registering for loyalty programs, issuing of Ottagono Cards, etc.) .
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The Personal Data requested are necessary to allow the registration itself, just as the data requested are necessary to allow the use of the purchase and/or booking and/or online order functionality or for the provision of the specific service requested.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED
Ottagono may process your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes set out below and on the basis of the legal basis indicated from time to time.
A) Fulfillment of purchase orders formulated through the Sites and activities related to order management (eg:providing e-commerce services, sales and after-sales customer assistance, communications with the customer on the status of the order, receiving his requests for information regarding the products purchased, payment management, reports, home delivery and/or collection by you at the agreed point of sale, etc.); as well as to ensure the correct fulfillment of the obligations established by law, including the legislation on prize events in the event of your participation in themYour contact details and payment details may be processed by Ottagono in order to fulfill your purchase order formulated by filling in the appropriate form on the Sites.
Prerequisite for processing:execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party and fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to this contractThe conferment is mandatory to process your order; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
B) Registration on the Site, also through the Social Log-In system - to simplify registration operations using the information already provided to your Social Network
Prerequisite for processing:fulfillment of contractual obligations, to allow you to register on the Site, it being understood that you are not obliged to use the Social Log-In to complete the registration.
C) Account management in case of registration on the Sites for the use of the related services
The use of the Sites does not require the creation of a personal account; however, to access some pages reserved for registered users, you must create one and become, in this way, a registered userThe Personal Data you provide may be processed by Ottagono for the management of your personal account on the Sites.
Prerequisite for processing:execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party and execution of a contract of which the interested party is a partyThe provision is mandatory for the creation and management of the account; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
D) Adhere and execute the loyalty programs launched by Ottagono to the agreements stipulated between Ottagono and the various bodies (both public and private) necessary to take advantage of the relative prizes and/or discounts connected to these programs and/or conventionsYour contact details and payment details may be processed by Ottagono for the purpose of managing loyalty programs and/or to adhere to the aforementioned conventions, as well as for the issue of the relative card and allow you to take advantage of the relative rewards and/or discounts associated with these programs and/or agreementsThe conferment is mandatory to allow participation in these programs and conventions.
Prerequisite for processing:execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party and fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to this contractThe conferment is mandatory to implement the aforementioned loyalty programs; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
E) Marketing activities
Your contact details may be processed by Ottagono for marketing and advertising purposes, including personalized after analyzing your choices, habits and purchasing preferences, by using e-mail, text messages and other mass messaging tools, etc.o traditional methods of contact (for example, paper mail, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys.
Failure to give consent to marketing activities does not have consequences on contractual relationshipsConsent can be revoked at any time. The data entered in the quote and/or order phase can be used for communications (also via email and messaging) even if the order has not yet been confirmed.
F) Statistical analysis, service improvement and protection of legitimate interest
Ottagono may use, where possible also in aggregate and anonymous form, your Personal Data, including those relating to the use of the Site, your choices, purchasing habits and preferences, the geographical area of reference, the level of expenditure incurred, active services, frequency of use for internal statistical research purposes and improvement of the services offered, as well as for customer care and customer satisfaction activities, complaint management, administrative and accounting management, etc. The web management software uses API conversions to share data from its servers directly with the main players in the digital marketing market (Facebook, Google, etc).
Prerequisite for processing:the legitimate interest of Ottagono.
Within the limits of the provisions of art21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out by Ottagono for the pursuit of your legitimate interestThe objection request must be addressed to the following address:email@example.com.
G) Defense of rights during judicial, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings, and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered
Your Personal Data may be processed by Ottagono to defend your rights or act or even make claims against you or third parties.
Prerequisite for processing:Ottagono's legitimate interest in protecting its rights.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
Ottagono uses adequate security measures in order to improve the protection, security, integrity and accessibility of your Personal Data.All your Personal Data are stored on our protected servers (or paper copies suitably stored) or on those of our suppliers, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers). .
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Ottagono keeps your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose.
WITH WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be accessed by the company Ottagono - meaning all the companies directly or indirectly controlled by Ottagono.Furthermore, where required, your Personal Data and information about the transactions carried out and other activities carried out through the Sites may be made available to the authorities and the judicial police in compliance with the procedural rules or other state administrations where expressly requested. .
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EU
Ottagono may transfer your data to countries that do not belong to the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) (hereinafter the"Third Countries") whose data protection laws may be of lower standards than those of the EEAIn the latter case, Ottagono will ensure that all your data accessible outside the EEA are treated with appropriate safeguardsOttagono will provide adequate guarantees and safeguards for such cross-border transfers, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data; these include the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, Codes of Conduct and/or Binding Corporate RulesThese clauses impose similar data protection obligations directly on the recipient, unless we are allowed by applicable data protection law to transfer data without such formalities.Some Third Countries, such as Canada and Switzerland, have been authorized by the European Commission as they provide protection similar to that of the EEA data protection legislation, and therefore no additional legal safeguards are necessary.
Ottagono's contact details are:
- The Octagon of Lo Faro C& M, corso San vito, 71, Mascalucia 95030, PI:02477820878, TEL:+39 0957273466, MAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE COMPLAINTS BEFORE THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
According to articles 15-21 of the GDPR, you have the right to request:
- access to your Personal Data and the purposes and logic of the processing activity carried out by Ottagono;
- the copy of the Personal Data that you have provided us (cdportability),
- the correction of your Personal Data held by Ottagono;
- the cancellation of your Personal Data when:(i) the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the Personal Data are unlawfully processed; (iii) You have legitimately opposed the processing activity and there is no legitimate overriding reason for the conservation; (iv) Personal Data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligationHowever, Ottagono has the right to reject the cancellation request if the right to freedom of expression and information prevails, or for the exercise of a legal obligation or to defend one's right in court;
- the withdrawal of your consent, in the event that the processing is based on consent;
- the limitation of processing (i) for the period necessary for Ottagono to verify the accuracy of your personal data in the event of a dispute; (ii) in case of unlawful processing of your Personal Data when you oppose the cancellation of the same by requesting a limitation of the processing; (iii) in the event that, despite the data being no longer necessary and having to be deleted, you need them to be processed for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (iv) for the period necessary to verify the possible prevalence of Ottagono's legitimate reasons with respect to your request for opposition to the processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by Ottagono for reasons connected to your particular situation, unless the existence of legitimate binding reasons of Ottagono prevails for the continuation of the processing activity. or there is a need to keep your Personal Data for the assessment or defense of a right in court.
Ottagono will take into close consideration any complaints or reports on the methods of processing your Personal Data and will make every effort to respond to your requests.However, you can forward your complaints or reports to the competent supervisory authority which is also the so-called"lead authority"with respect to all the European companies of the Ottagono group, namely:the Guarantor for the protection of personal data - E-mail:email@example.com - Certified mail:firstname.lastname@example.org