Our prevention measures during the covid-19 emergency:
- As per decree, we closed to the public on March 11, 2020;
- On March 31st, April 1st and April 2nd, we sanitized all the premises with a specialized company, and we resumed e-commerce activities, with home service in the province and national and international shipments.
- We carry out daily cleaning of the premises with certified disinfectant products and our home service, takes place exclusively with contactless delivery thanks to electronic payments from the website: www.pasticceriaottagono.it .
- We have provided all workers with gloves, masks and sanitizing gel, communicating the cars and delivery workers to the prefect.
- On May 3, 2020 we carried out the fourth sanitization of all spaces through a specialized company, and from May 4 we opened to the public, allowing access to one person at a time for take-away service.
- From 18 May it will also be possible to sit at the tables to consume, respecting the distances and indications for prevention.
- We have equipped ourselves with digital menus to allow orders, from home or from the table, with your smartphone.